Mike Holmes made Walltite aka “the blue stuff” famous with his retrofit applications. Because we live in an environmentally responsible era, the spray foam industry was under pressure to create a sprayed polyurethane foam that was zero ODS (“ozone depleting substance”) and with a higher recycled content.
From this came the “next generation foams” which include Wall-tite® Eco™ . Composed with renewable castor oil and recycled plastic soda bottles, Wall-tite® Eco™ is a 2lb closed cell polyurethane spray foam insulation that:
- Is applied in one step providing a gap free, air tight, monolithic envelope of low permeability
- Moisture resistant insulation, that adheres tenaciously to virtually all surfaces, smooth or irregular
- Exceeds the requirements of the National Building Code of Canada
- Conforms to the CAN/ULC-S705.1
- Will not shrink, sag or settle over time.
- Covered by third-party lifetime warranty
Call Foam Comfort Inc. today (link to contact us page) or see below for additional product information.
To save the Info Sheets right click and select “SAVE AS”
Get a no obligation free estimate
We accept Visa and MasterCard