CLIMATIZER PLUS THERMAL AND ACOUSTICAL INSULATION
Climatizer Plus thermal and acoustical insulation is composed of 100% cellulose fibre and may be hand poured or pneumatically placed with a blowing machine and delivery hose. For new residential housing, commercial construction or retrofit projects, Climatizer Plus is the environmentally friendly and healthy choice for builders and consumers.
Climatizer Plus insulation has a number of important environmental advantages compared to other insulating products:
- It’s good for the environment – no pollutants during manufacturing or installation
- It’s classified by Environment Canada as “environmentally friendly”
- It has very high recycled content – 85%
- Fire safe – it’s treated with non-toxic fire retardants
- It reduces your operating energy needs and costs
- It requires less energy to produce
- It’s healthier for installers – no special safety precautions are necessary
Comparing Climatizer Plus Insulation to Other Types of Insulation
For all applications, cellulose insulation is a superior product because it offers much more than mineral fibre insulation.
- An environmentally safe product – it’s made from recycled material, uses NO pollutants during manufacturing and promotes an environmentally friendly community
- Better “R-per-inch” values
- Reduced air leakage
- Reduced convective heat loss
- Easy to install
- A cost effective solution that fits all construction budgets
- Suitable for new construction or retrofits
- No known associated health risks
Climatizer Plus has been extensively researched and field tested. It is approved by the Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB), the Canadian Construction Material Council (CCMC), the National Research Council (NRC), the National Building Code (NBC), the Underwriters Laboratory of Canada (ULC) and the Cellulose Insulation Manufacturers Association (CIMA). It is guaranteed to meet current Canadian and American building codes and standards.
Demonstrations using transparent plastic ‘walls” show the superiority of cellulose in filling existing walls with many fewer gaps and voids than mineral fiber materials. The fibers of cellulose insulation are much finer than mineral fiber blowing wool. When cellulose is pneumatically installed it takes on almost liquid-like properties that let it flow into cavities and around obstructions to completely fill walls and seal every crack and seam. No fiberglass or rock wool material duplicates this action. Liquid-applied foam plastics do, but they cost much more than cellulose.
To save the product MSDS right click and select “SAVE AS”
Get a no obligation free estimate
We accept Visa and MasterCard